Friday, April 15, 2011

The Crazy Things He Says

I've always heard that children can see, hear, and remember things that others can't because they've never learned not to.

I'm not sure if Sutton has a very vivid imagination or if he has had several traumatic past lives, but whichever it is, it's amusing to me.

This evening he began recounting one of his favorites, telling me about "that time I died". Except this time he didn't drown like he usually does. No, instead he was shot in the eye. And after he was shot in the eye, he went to the doctor and got to pick out new eyes. (so maybe he wasn't dead after all??)

He chose one blue and one orange.... except maybe he didn't, maybe it was one orange and one green, he's not sure anymore. After all, it WAS a long time ago.

I guess being shot in the eye will do that to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment